OK, So i promised a bunch of you preschool pictures! I got lots. I must say She is SOOO cute!!!!
It took me a while to convince her she didn't need to take her phone to preschool with her.



Lets go!!!
Wait! More pictures! The outside lighting might be better!
She refused to look at me.

Here is her backpack I made her! Its a bit to low... Ill have to trim the straps. But I still love it!
Preschool kids...

Kirsten picking a RED ladybug to put on the leaf
For the few of you who don't know... I got a group of moms together with children around Kirsten's age to help teach preschool. we are taking turns for who teaches on what days so that the children get a sense of how to learn from someone else and how to work in a group. Alaina had first round and did amazing today! What a great lesson. I am so excited to see how the the year goes!
On a side note. I learned that when kindergarten and later years come around, I'm going to have to make all my children wake up and get ready an hour early. Just so that I can get some good first day of school pictures :)
On a side note. I learned that when kindergarten and later years come around, I'm going to have to make all my children wake up and get ready an hour early. Just so that I can get some good first day of school pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment