I got Mikelle's 6 month photos done a while ago. I was just lazy about scanning them for you to see. But here they are... Isn't she a beauty.
My angel


Bath tub pics


I did some of the same poses/backgrounds that I did with Kirsten at her 6 months... I just love them. It is interesting to see how similar and different they are from each other.



I would like to put the angel pics of them in their room and the tub photos in, well, the bathroom. Duh!
I am so lucky to have the 2 most beautiful daughters in the whole wide world!!
My angel


Bath tub pics


I did some of the same poses/backgrounds that I did with Kirsten at her 6 months... I just love them. It is interesting to see how similar and different they are from each other.


I would like to put the angel pics of them in their room and the tub photos in, well, the bathroom. Duh!
I am so lucky to have the 2 most beautiful daughters in the whole wide world!!
No comments:
Post a Comment