Lets get up to date here...
The girls are playing together really well lately. They actually play together... like without Mikelle getting hurt. Its not always perfect. But hey, what siblings get along perfectly all the time?
The girls looking pretty in their church attire
Oooh! I get to help bake!!!
I find this one cute. I like how she is almost naked then, out of all the food toys she chose the lettuce that looks like a leaf... You know like Adam and Eve... Idk. Maybe I am the only one that gets it?
Doesnt she look like she is prepping for Pilates? The leg lifts. She is strengthening her core. haha
Here is Mikelle standing. She makes it look effortless these days. She stands with one hand for balance. She has even tried to walk along the couch like this... but she hasnt mastered this yet. phew, cuz next step is chasing, I mean walking with her
No comments:
Post a Comment