Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mommys turn teaching preschool.

So today was my first turn teaching preschool! It was lots of fun! We did T for turtle sheets, gummy bear color sorting, read books about animals, colored squares, 2 cars, they made hand print elephants and got to take home zoo books to color! Afterwards some of the kids stayed after to play in the backyard. We were missing a couple kids today. I think it went really well! Thursday is field trip day to the zoo! (Animal theme this month)

Here they are gummy bear color sorting
Dont let Kirsten fool ya... if you showed her where to put them she would touch the bear to the spot then eat it lol. She could really care less what color they were.
Kirsten's elephant

Playing with some friends
Right before Kirsten knocked her over... sorry friend... were working on it.

1 comment:

  1. Awe how cute! I love it Jen, I wanted to do a preschool too but I don't know many moms out here with kids Lilys age. BTW I LOVE the elephant hand print idea. I know what we are doing tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete