Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kirsten having fun!

We have been trying to make sure that we have more "Kirsten time" I think she is getting jealous of baby time. So we are doing our best to make sure that we have activities for kirsten to do. We are also working on giving her lots of positive and happy energy. (sorry I couldnt help myself... I'm from Oregon... Hug a tree)

Kirsten loves to help bake. Sometimes she gets more on the floor than in the bowl but thats life with a 2 year old. Besides it makes her happy and helps her to learn and grow, plus its not on the carpet :)She is a very smart little girl too. She loves to watch daddy mow the lawn.

She knows that you pull the string first
and then u push itAnd dont forget the last part... stand around and look pretty when your done..
Kirsten got the privilege of finger painting as well!
I'm just glad we stripped her down and made her go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment