We went to the Zoo today!!! The Boise Zoo. Hey its still got cool things to do! It was so much fun!
One of Kirsten's favorite things about the whole thing was that she got to walk! all by herself, no strollers. She did really good.
I swear, in half of the pictures I have of this kid, she is eating lol.
We got to feed the giraffes!!!! What? You heard me correct. FEED them! We even got to do it twice! (4x each feeding for a total of 8 times getting licked by the giraffe) Why? The zoo guy that I had take pictures of Kirsten feeding the giraffes didn't take good pictures of Kirsten actually feeding them. So they offered to let her feed them again with the lady while I took photos.
Here are the first set..
Here Kirsten is watching the Giraffes while we waited for our turn again. Kirsten called them "Bas." I think she thought they were zebras. She was in awe with them.
Kirsten also liked the "doggies" Meerkats. (maybe she tought they were doggies cuz our chihuahua has the same coloring and about the same size)
Their home was getting redone so they were not in their normal home.
Awe, look how gentle she is being to the goat! What you cant see is the fact that she is actually hitting the goat in her attempt to pet it. haha. This Goat did not care. It loved Kirsten "petting" it.
Yeah for the Zoo!!!
And yeah for sister time after the zoo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment