So, its official. I guess I can let the cat out of the bag now. I'm going to cosmetology school starting in September! Yeah! Ill be going part time so that I can still have the days with my kids. So it will take 2 years instead of one. I'm pretty excited. Dustin says he is ok with me going, as long as I don't come home with Crazy hair like some of the students he saw there. :)
I took Mikelle with me to sign my contract while Dustin watched Kirsten. Afterwards, Mikelle and I went to Pauls to get some food. I think Mikelle was pretty excited Kirsten didn't come with us. She got to sit in the big kid seat on the shopping cart. Look how excited she was.
Thursday Night I had a girls night. It was pretty fun. We did a favorite things party. I got to make my yummy orange Julius and we ate lots of yummy junk food. Sorry no pictures tho. But since this is my journal-ish thing I thought it should be noted.My grandparents came over and saw the girls. They brought them some pom-pons. My future cheerleaders! Mikelle just loves the pom-pons.
We went to the Kuna days Friday night. We walked there as part of our family walk... A lot of people thought it was weird that we walked, but its really not that far and it beats traffic. We did not plan on staying for the fireworks. But they were pretty cool. Here are some photos from the night.
Kirsten eating, again.
The next morning we watched the parade. Kirsten eating the candy they threw.
I must say though, it is very annoying how many people are there. The older kids will trample the little ones just to get some candy. I hate it when they do that! Where are their parents!? You would think the parents would say "Hey, let the little ones have some too." nope. So we got some for her, we may have had to take out a few kids in the process. Just Kidding!
The best part was the fire trucks at the end. You could see them spraying people from a ways away. So when people saw them coming they grabbed their chairs and moved back. Well, since we were at the end part of the parade I figure they still had a lot of water left. So the firefighters put the hose on a far spraying setting and soaked everyone! clear into the park haha. So much for staying dry.
After the parade we played in the pools in our backyard.
Mikelle loves to splash
We also got Kirsten's Pre-preschool supplies!
No comments:
Post a Comment