Ya... Ive got WAY to many photos to do only 1 post from Oregon. And believe it or not but about half of my photos I took are too blurry to print off or post! I am ready to chuck my camera out the window!!! Good think I take a million photos tho right? At least some have to turn out. Good thing Cathi and my dad got some good ones on their camera also! their photos are the ones mixed in that look nice and crystal clear :)
We went to my dads house to visit first. Its always nice to see family. They made us yummy tacos, Kirsten got to play with the chickens (she loves animals), and we played aggravation. Which I am not sure if its a real game or one my family made up forever ago.. but we play it.
Cathi's mom also came over to visit
Mikelle and my dad
She loved to chase them around
But she would rather feed herself
Mikelle loved the chickens too!
And what can I say... I like chickens myself! Dustin wouldn't take a picture with the chickens...
I think he was to "chicken" haha
No comments:
Post a Comment