Monday, August 29, 2011

Oregon part 5 beach

We went to the beach while we were in. Kurt (my moms husband) was at the beach fishing/camping so we went up to say hi and play at the beach.

Mikelle got some cool new sunglassesOh ya, she's cool
Here are my girls with my mom.
Did I mention Mikelle tries to grab anything she can get her hands on? ya.
" Dada gimme some soda!"Here are some photos of us on the beach playing
Mikelle liked to jump and dance in the sand. It was pretty cute!
Daddy walking Kirsten around.
Grandma and Mikelle
I love this picture of my mom and Kirsten! SO SWEET!
Mommy and MikelleKirsten getting warm and playing in the sand
Everybody that wentRandom fun story:
We didnt bring jackets thinking it was going to be warmer. (I grew up here I should have known) Kurt had a sweater that was purple (he claims it faded into purple... sure) and Dustin got the privilege of wearing it. What was even better was the fact that it had a picture of a "Rainbow" trout on it ;)
Here is Dustin showing off the sweater.
Over all, we all had a "gay ol time" especially Dustin haha


No comments:

Post a Comment