Mikelle started standing about a week ago! (the 23rd) The same day she started sitting! Can you believe this kid! She is still 6 months old!!! so in month six she learned how to crawl correctly (she was army crawling and very moble still @ 5 months but lacked coordination), sit, and pull herself to a stand while climbing on objects, toys, ect. What a motivated baby!
I figured you wouldnt believe me... so I took pictures. Just a few ;)




She can stand for a long time. Pretty much up until Kirsten pushes her over. She can even go one handed! I'm sure I'm in for a world of trouble here soon.
I figured you wouldnt believe me... so I took pictures. Just a few ;)
She can stand for a long time. Pretty much up until Kirsten pushes her over. She can even go one handed! I'm sure I'm in for a world of trouble here soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment