Monday, July 11, 2011

lots of baking

Today a lady from the friends and family came to work with Kirsten on her speech. I'm starting to think this speech therapy stuff is silly. But whatever. Kirsten loves it when people come and play with her. I think she looks forward to it.

We went swimming today at the meridian pool. That was fun. We have been doing a lot of baking around here too! Dustin worked for a neighbor helping him put in tile on his days off so baking has been one of the things we chose to do. Baking can be very tiring haha
We like doing lots of board puzzles around here!
I am considering starting Kirsten working on pre preschool stuff. I set up a group of moms to do a Joy school thing but that isn't until the fall. So I think i might do a mini overview with Kirsten to see how she may do and get her used to the idea.

Here is a photo of her drawing of the #1 with 1 cat (ki ki)
She is pretty funny. I tell her "this is the number 1" then she says "2". yes, 2 comes after 1 lol She will try to count but the only number she says is 2. so she counts like this 2,2,2,2,2.

We planted strawberries! Well i kinda ripped out the grass when Dustin wasn't home :) but look how beautiful they are! There is a matching area on the opposite side as well.
I let Kirsten play in the sprinklers while working on it. Here is Mikelle in her lil swimsuit! More baking
This time we tried homemade granola bars! Yummy! Never purchasing store bought ones againKirsten loves her computer games still Walking in mommy's shoes. She has a shoe fetish already. And the cutest wee baby around

No comments:

Post a Comment