Friday, July 22, 2011

Mikelle trying to crawl! SO Close

2 posts in 1 day!
Ok, so she isn't officially crawling yet... but come on. Look at this video! She is so crazy ridiculously close! And she is only 5 months!

Can you believe it! Kirsten didn't crawl until 8 months-ish. But Mikelle has an older sister to keep up with I guess... or away from is probably more like it.

Kirsten still has too much love. Now on top of the eye poking, petting baby(hitting on the head), and trying to pick up the baby(knocking them both down), Kirsten is now trying to ride the baby. haha
We used to get down on our hands and knees and let Kirsten ride like she was riding a horse. I think Kirsten feels that must be what Mikelle is trying to do.

Oh, and on a side note... I totally cleaned up the spit-up lol no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment