Happy 4th every one! I know its the 5th but I hope your 4th was great!
I also hope you didn't try to set any fields on fire with your fireworks like my husband kept trying to do.
Dont worry, he did not succeed ;)
My grandma got the girls some super cute matching outfits.
Here they are



For the fourth of July we went down the street to our neighbors home and had a mini picnic/bbq thing. YEAH FOOD!
Kirsten played in a mini pool while waiting for it to get dark.

Then she got to eat ice cream!

We ended up having to take the cone remains away because she kept soaking it in the pool and it became pure mush lol
Here are some more pics of the girls having a fun 4th of July.
Daddy and Mikelle
Mommy and Mikelle
Mikelle hanging out and having a relaxin good time

Jumpin on the trampoline

I also hope you didn't try to set any fields on fire with your fireworks like my husband kept trying to do.
Dont worry, he did not succeed ;)
My grandma got the girls some super cute matching outfits.
Here they are
For the fourth of July we went down the street to our neighbors home and had a mini picnic/bbq thing. YEAH FOOD!
Kirsten played in a mini pool while waiting for it to get dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment