Friday, July 22, 2011

Lots of swimming

What have we been up to?
Trying to make random boring tasks like grocery shopping fun.
swimmingMikelle was sunbathing
Reading books


She loves her books,
and anything that makes crinkle noises. More swimming
I like how her feet are popped up in this pic
Shark attack!
peek a booing
And just when we thought we were having a bunch of fun already daddy moved the slide over!
I love the splash photosShe got pretty brave and ALMOST went down head first... chickened out at the last second tho.
Then she found Brandi's (dog) water bowl and thought it would be super fun to play with that in the water.
She wouldn't let it go for anything
Here is some proof that Mikelle is going blonde on me. All her new hair and roots are platinum blonde. I never thought I would have a blonde haired blue eyed little girl. I'm kinda impartial to the idea. She is gorgeous. They both are. I'm just sad she probably wont look as much like me as Kirsten does.After all that fun we had to take a cool down break. Kirsten doesn't take naps anymore but she has "Kirsten time"All in all were a pretty happy bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment