We went to Oregon this weekend! It was lots of fun. I was able to be in one of my very best friend's wedding! I only wish we were able to stay longer and visit more people. It was a very short and fully scheduled trip.
In the car ready to go!
Mikelle sitting in a highchair for the first time! At Mc Donalds lol. We fed her some rice cereal (note to self, dont add apple juice for some flavor, not even a lil)
AMEE'S WEDDING PHOTOS!
If was so great to be in Amee's wedding and be there for her on her special day. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Did I mention she had a hippie wedding? lol I love my Amee, face it its a hippie wedding :) Ill put up some more photos probably later when they are available.
Here she is getting ready

Amee's sister and the flower girlThey even had a Tiki-Bar!
It was a beautiful wedding and so much fun. I was glad to be a part of it.
On our way out we met up with my Dad and Cathi for breakfast.
Mikells says "I will take the Bananas with some apple sauce please!"
All in all we had a good trip. I only wish we were able to stay longer and visit more.
No comments:
Post a Comment