On Sunday I took the girls to the first part of church all by myself! (Dustin had to work) Kirsten did decent and Mikelle slept for most of it. So it was quite an accomplishment haha.
Later that day Dustin's grandparents and aunt came through town. So we stopped over to see them and got some photos with their first born Ayden. He is 6 days younger than Mikelle. Kirsten, however, did not want to be in any photos.
Kirsten just loves Mikelle
Later that day Dustin's grandparents and aunt came through town. So we stopped over to see them and got some photos with their first born Ayden. He is 6 days younger than Mikelle. Kirsten, however, did not want to be in any photos.
Kirsten just loves Mikelle
Mikelle all ready for church
Dustin's grandpa holding Mikelle and her cousin once removed. Apparently they have a photo of him holding both Dustin and his aunt like this. Dustin and his aunt are like one month apart, I think.
Dustin's Aunt and her little family
The only photo I got of the girls with grandma and grandpa where everyone had their eyes opened :)
No comments:
Post a Comment