So its officially spring break!!! Yeah! What does that mean for us? Absolutely nothing. We have no children in school so they are always home and we arent going anywhere. So I decided we are going to do fun stuff this week anyways. Monday (day 1 of spring break) We dressed up like it was actually nice outside... and did our own shindig.
eating raisins

spilled them


eating them off the floor

did I mention this champ throws away diapers for me now!
Mikelles cheezy smile

she loves her pack

Its true... I have to FIGHT her over the computer. She thinks its the coolest thing ever
opened the back door and she books it outside!
having to much fun
the girls
Kirstens cheezy smile


Singing into the spatula microphone
eating the spatula microphone


Mikelle flying
snuggling with daddy
eating raisins
spilled them
eating them off the floor
did I mention this champ throws away diapers for me now!
she loves her pack
Its true... I have to FIGHT her over the computer. She thinks its the coolest thing ever

Mikelle flying
snuggling with daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment