Sunday Dustin had the Privilege of Blessing our daughter Mikelle. We were very thankful he was able to do that. We were also very thankful for all the family that was able to attend.
The dress that Mikelle wore was the dress that both her sister (Kirsten) and I (her mother) both wore to our baby blessings. My grandma (the girls great grandma) made the blessing gown for me when I was a baby. I hope to get all of my girls blessed in the same dress that I was.
We were supposed to get a 5 generation photo with the Mansfield side and a 4 generation photo with my mothers side but some stuff happened and unfortunately that just didnt work out. Here are the photos that we did get after church of some of the people who were able to attend.(Not all people were there during the photos)
sweet baby



our whole little family

Mommy daddy and baby

parents and Mikelle

Daddy gave Mikelle her baby blessing

Happy daddy

Showing off Mikelle

Mommy and Mikelle

Kirsten all dressed up

The girls with Grandma and Grandpa Mansfield

the girls with Grandma Debi and Grandpa Kurt

great grandma North

The dress that Mikelle wore was the dress that both her sister (Kirsten) and I (her mother) both wore to our baby blessings. My grandma (the girls great grandma) made the blessing gown for me when I was a baby. I hope to get all of my girls blessed in the same dress that I was.
We were supposed to get a 5 generation photo with the Mansfield side and a 4 generation photo with my mothers side but some stuff happened and unfortunately that just didnt work out. Here are the photos that we did get after church of some of the people who were able to attend.(Not all people were there during the photos)
sweet baby
our whole little family
Mommy daddy and baby
parents and Mikelle
Daddy gave Mikelle her baby blessing
Happy daddy
Showing off Mikelle
Mommy and Mikelle
Kirsten all dressed up
The girls with Grandma and Grandpa Mansfield
the girls with Grandma Debi and Grandpa Kurt
great grandma North
No comments:
Post a Comment