Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stuck at home

Today daddy took the car to work. Supposedly to fill it with gas, but I think it was so we wouldn't go shopping. Anyways,Kirsten and I had a stay at home mommy and me day. It took a while to find things to do. We had a play date cancellation so there were definitely some bored times but we tried to make the best of it.


We played with blocks and worked on our colors. Apparently all colors are called "ya"




We played other games





read some books. She loves anything Puppies and kitties



and she even got to help me make brownies





Over all I think it was a successful day. I just wish I had more energy to do more with her.

1 comment:

  1. shoot... sorry i had to cancel our playdate!! i can't believe i spaced dave's meeting. i obviously realized he had one, because i had to reschedule my ob appointment. i blame my pregnancy brain :)

    ReplyDelete