Saturday, January 29, 2011

5 more days until Mikelle is here!

This week hasnt been very eventful. Most everything has already been done in preparation for the baby. However I did manage to get all my non pregnancy clothes out and organized our closet, as well as under all the sinks, and a few other smaller tasks like that. Mostly I have just been trying to KEEP the house clean with Kirsten and Dustin.

I made some new kind of hair bows for Kirsten and Mikelle.


Kirsten thinks the new carts at Fred Meyer are pretty cool


I helped Kirsten make some cookies and valentines for her nursery class friends. We delivered them today since we wont be able to do it closer to Valentine's Day with the new baby. Kirsten thought it was pretty cool. Daddy pouted about giving the cookies away and didnt want to share tho lol.






Tasting her yummy creation


Tomorrow we will repaint Kirsten's toenails Pink to celebrate her becoming a big sister soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment