Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blog effort #2 Summary of us.




I figure if ur here on here u know me. I am a wife and a mother of soon to be 2 beautiful little daughters! Mikelle is Due in less than a month and Kirsten will be 2 in March. I just finished doing in home childcare from my home and I must say it is absolutely lovely not to have boogies on my walls and spit painted windows :)

So what have I been doing with my time? I have been super busy running around like a chicken with her head cut off trying to get everything I can done before Mikelle arrives. Lysoling, painting, organizing rooms to tear them apart and start over. Im realizing that I will not be able to get much done for a long time. Partially because she will be a c-section and I physically will not be able to. Then add a new born and a 2 yr old to the mix and thats having your hands full. I must say tho I have been getting a lot of projects done. All the baby stuff is ready (including hospital bag with cute outfits for every day there and matching hair accessories) so i have to find something to do with my time while I wait impatiently :)

No comments:

Post a Comment