Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Getting things ready for baby.

So I have 23 days left until Mikelle arrives(hopefully less) What am I doing? well these are some of the things Ive been working on this week. Im going to put the car seat in the car tomorrow. I am still working on the dining room downstairs. I gave in and got a table, thanks grandma for letting us have your old one, so now I just need to find the perfect tablecloth for it and get Dustin to put up my big pretty mirror! I will post all the downstairs photos of my painting job, decor, and dining area when I finish!(hopefully this weekend) I am trying to finish the girls room by this weekend also. I am noticing that I get a lot more accomplished when Im pregnant.


testing out the carseat for her sister


The teddy bear approves


the Nursing cover I made:)






1 comment:

  1. haha, you mean when you're nesting right?? I'm excited for you guys. I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like with two girls! I'm on the completely opposite track. Good luck with the next month. I hope you have a healthy little girl soon!

    ReplyDelete