We went to a fun birthday party recently and Kirsten enjoyed the bounce house. She didn't want to get out of it. She got a tattoo on her foot and her face painted like a kitty! I didn't get any good photos of it tho cuz she was getting a bit emotional towards her bedtime.
Then I got sick. I had a little sniffles but didn't think much of it...Then it started hitting like a semi truck. Sunday it was in my lungs and so bad that it truly hurt to breath. My wonderful amazing husband watched Kirsten all day while Mikelle (who was getting sick also) slept most of the day... I woke up only when Mikelle did to feed her and when I got hungry. I slept till 5:30! It was awesome! I really think it helped. the next day it didn't hurt so much.
Mikelle was getting really stuffy and coughing weird. We just got in today. The doctor said it was not croup (which I was starting to wonder) and that she just had a regular cold. He also said that since Mikelle had RSV so young (1 month old) it will affect her future sicknesses. She will get a worse cough and have a harder time breathing... apparently common when babies get sick early. The doctor said that 75% of kids will out grow it by age 5! AGE 5!!!! Are you kidding me!
But she is starting to do better, not perfect, but better. she had her 4 month appointment and she is 12lbs 15 oz (22%) and 15.75 height (25%) so she is getting more proportionate.
Dustin started summer school on Monday. We miss him :( It means less time we get to spend with him. But we hope he does well.
The girls also got a new kitchen toy! complete with accessories! Kirsten likes it. I was hoping that it would maybe keep Kirsten occupied so I could cook in peace (without her sticking her head between my knees and wanting me to walk around like that). So far no luck. O well.
The girls Kitchen
No comments:
Post a Comment