Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Catch up. Last week we went swimming with some friends. It was Kirsten's first time this year and Mikelle's first time ever. It took Kirsten a while to get used to it. But Mikelle loved it the second she was in the water.

Mikelle tried her first food ever. I was making a yam casserole and decided to pull out some smashed yams for her to try.
As you can see she doesnt like them :)
Here she is pushing my hand away haha. No more Mommy!
Here is the video


Daddy playing with the girls
Mikelle sandwich
Daddy saw photos and heard about how much fun we had bowling with Kirsten and decided that he wanted to come and bowl with Kirsten. watching the ball go down the lane. Go!Go!Go!
Strike! (not really but I'm trying to teach her to say that)
Mikelle and I just hung out and watched. This is how Kirsten watches t.v. She loves Baby Einstein. Kirsten ran over and tackled me to the ground and gave me a big hug when I was trying to get a picture of her. Even better photo than I was going for. She is so sweet. Mikelle

Kirsten just loves to sit at the counter on the stools now for meals when daddy isn't home
Yeah for Kirsten!
She makes me laugh!
Mikelle playing away with her ducky!

And here are a couple more videos for your viewing pleasure :)




In this one Mikelle is way into her toy and wont pay any is completely ignoring me haha

No comments:

Post a Comment