Friday, June 10, 2011

Fun times!

Kirsten's new favorite word is "cookie". She says it all the time. Yesterday, we were at the library and I was reading a numbers book. One of the pages had a number with that many cookies. Kirsten noticed the cookies instantly. Once I started counting the cookies we could not turn the page. All she wanted to do was look at the cookies and say "cookie" over and over again. She has been saying cookie all day yesterday and today. She is delighted to find that when she says cookie she gets cookie :) But she doesn't understand why 7 servings of cookies are too much. funny kiddo.
The girls at subway when we met up with daddy for dinner.
When at the library Kirsten played their computer games and now Kirsten is obsessed with them. The idea that she is allowed to actually play on the computer makes her happier than a kitten with catnip!
This morning I ran upstairs to get Mikelle who had been sleeping. When I came down I found that Kirsten had taken the wipes out one by one and had them all over the floor. When she saw me she said "Uh oh!" then put her head down as if to say I'm sorry Mommy please don't be mad at me. It was adorable. Grr Kirsten stop being cute! Mommy is trying to be mad at you!

The girls playing cute together

Kirsten reminds me of myself in this picture. But then again she is my "Mini Me"
Mikelle is all smiles over here. Pretty happy baby. We are lucky. She is starting to chunk out. so she is starting to look more like Kirsten did at her age. (Kirsten was Michelin man) We love having a baby around. Sometimes I feel like she gets overlooked tho :( family and friends play with Kirsten and Mikelle doesn't always get much attention. but I know that its because Mikelle isn't able to play the same yet.Sometimes it still makes me sad for her. She loves being around and playing with people too.
We put in 2 trees today! When I say we I mean Dustin did most the work... but I did help :) Kirsten thought she helped out too.I got her slide and tricycle out for her to play on and keep her occupied.
But she wanted to help instead. She got her shovels out.
I love this picture of Kirsten going to help daddy.
Digging with daddy
She would take the dirt Dustin dug up and...
Move it to the wheelbarrow for him
Then she wanted to help him move the wheel barrow
Look at all the mud on her arm and outfit. Such a good helper though.
We also went to yet another birthday party today. (It seems like there has been nothing but birthdays lately) Kirsten got to hit the pinata! Notice how her outfit changed. We had to give her a bath. She was covered in mud.
Some more photos of my cuties
Daddy and Mikelle beating up Kirsten
My oh my. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment