Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our yard and fence!!!

I would like to start off by showing you a photo of our house when we moved in. It was a cute little house. However, the yard was all weeds and completely destroyed. There was no fence or landscaping...Here is what our house looks like now!!!
big change huh!
close up
side view
backyard
side yard behind the gate
My dad made this dog house for Brandi when I first got her. I love it to pieces! So cute!
Dustin and his dad putting the fence up (first part last week) my husband is the one glaring at me for taking photos haha
The super awesome bird feeders and feeder stand! I love the fact that the birds come around all the time now. I'm still waiting for the humming birds though.
My wonderful husband and his sunburn from working so hard on the yardOur yard is still not perfect and that's ok. We are still waiting for the grass to fill in on some spots but we love it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! YOu guys have put in a lot of work! It looks so beautiful! Now I'm really jealous...

    ReplyDelete