Mikelle is rolling over now! As of today. It's so cute. She was doing it over and over again. Ha ha poor thing, She finally gets to her back for us to put her right back on her tummy so we can watch her turn over. We are so excited for her.
Today was really nice out. We got some calla lilies. (Last years calla lilies didnt make it, but my star lilies did!) We also got a bird feeder holder to put my feeders on. I'm really excited about feeding the birds! I've never done it before... I just hope our neighbor's cat doesn't try to eat them. We also went on a really nice long walk. We had amazing weather today. Couldn't have been better
Are you ready for some more great news? Drum roll please. Dustin is getting the vertical board thingy's for the fence tomorrow!!! Hopefully they will get up soon. The hard part is having the money to pay for them.
Yay! I love when they learn to roll and move!
ReplyDelete