Just some photos of our week. Dustin and I put more rock in our front yard around our bushes. It looks really nice. Dustin also put part of the fence up today. He is going to finish it next weekend so I will wait until then to post yard photos. I will also post the photos of our bird feeders with the birds actually eating out of it! (Go figure) So excited.
Here are photos of some cute girls
Hooray I'm 3 months old! She is so cute, she coos and chatters at us all the time.
We went on a family walk a couple days ago. It was wonderful out that day. They both fell asleep it was so peaceful. Notice Mikelle holding her burp cloth. She loves to hold and knead her blankies and soft things.
Mikelle has awesome crazy hair. It wants to stand straight up. If you try to comb it down it sticks off to the side... so we just go with it :) She is so beautiful.
Kirsten has decided that she loves apples. Core and all. She gets mad at me when I take them away from her. She wants the whole apple so she can bite off pieces herself.
I took the girls to a friends birthday party today. It was a barbie party. So of coarse I had to dress them in skirts and the color pink.
Here are photos of some cute girls
Hooray I'm 3 months old! She is so cute, she coos and chatters at us all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment