Mikelle Turned 1 at the beginning of February. I still cant believe she is a year.
Mikelle is my snuggle bug. I love to take a time out and hold her. She curls right into you. Mikelle loves to do anything her sister does. Climb any and everything, especially onto the kitchen table. She loves to eat foods that she can feed herself with. She started walking at 9 months and never stopped and she says all kinds of words. She is my talker. Im kinda scared she is going to pass up Kirsten soon with speech. Her favorite word is Uh-oh. and she likes to talk about the doggy bow wow alot. Mikelle has been a pretty easy going baby. Sometimes I feel like she gets left out or not enough attention because she is usually fine playing by herself. Mikelle is also my sweet , gentle child. Kirsten chokes things trying to hug them. but Mikelle is gentle and soft. She loves to hold her baby doll and carry it around.
Most peole wish time would go by faster so areas of their life will be over sooner. I dont. I really try to enjoy the points in life that im in. I dont want school or life to speed up because I already feel like my children are growing to fast. Im still having a hard time believing Mikelle turned a year old. Mikelle I love you so much.

Mikelle is my snuggle bug. I love to take a time out and hold her. She curls right into you. Mikelle loves to do anything her sister does. Climb any and everything, especially onto the kitchen table. She loves to eat foods that she can feed herself with. She started walking at 9 months and never stopped and she says all kinds of words. She is my talker. Im kinda scared she is going to pass up Kirsten soon with speech. Her favorite word is Uh-oh. and she likes to talk about the doggy bow wow alot. Mikelle has been a pretty easy going baby. Sometimes I feel like she gets left out or not enough attention because she is usually fine playing by herself. Mikelle is also my sweet , gentle child. Kirsten chokes things trying to hug them. but Mikelle is gentle and soft. She loves to hold her baby doll and carry it around.
Most peole wish time would go by faster so areas of their life will be over sooner. I dont. I really try to enjoy the points in life that im in. I dont want school or life to speed up because I already feel like my children are growing to fast. Im still having a hard time believing Mikelle turned a year old. Mikelle I love you so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment