Saturday, March 31, 2012

Kirsten turned 3!!!

Kirsten turned 3! Almost a month ago . I know, I know. I'm behind. but I am catching up!

We got some cupcakes at Miss Ellie's and had a mini celebration. We had the girls big party combined a few weeks prior.

Kirsten is upset that she has to wait to finish being sung to till she can eat her cupcake.
Digging inChillinMikelle got to eat a cupcake too!


A little about Kirsten

Some of Kirsten's favorite things are: Doggies, ki cats, Elmo movies, shoes. her favorite shoes are her cowgirl boots. She loves to be outdoors, play at the park. Play with her sister... she could work on being more gentle. She likes to read books. sing with and dance to music.
She is pretty good at potty training. She still has accidents here and there. But she does really well. She thinks her big girl panties are pretty cool.

Kirsten changed my world.

She was, and still is, my first child. She introduced me to what its like to be a mom. EVERYTHING changed after I had Kirsten. I didn't want to just be good enough anymore. I wanted to be the best. At everything. Give her and all my future children the best life I could give them. Teach them everything! How to be a good person.


I feel like I have this special bond with Kirsten. She is just like me. She is my mini me. She seriously looks exactly like me as a child but she has blue eyes. She has my stubborn, independent, determined, Ill do it my way personality. Sometimes it makes me proud, Other times I wanna strangle her. (Don't worry, I would never do that). But I know that if she wants something out of life she WILL get it.

Kirsten is a very very smart little girl. Yes, she is behind in her speech. But she has grown so much smarter in other ways and found ways to get around her lack of words. I know that when she does catch up with her speech, there will be no stopping her.

Kirsten is going to do something amazing one day. Mikelle too. I am so grateful for my children. I feel blessed that I was chosen to watch over them and guide them. They are going to make a difference in the world someday. I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment