Thursday, December 8, 2011

trying to play catch up

I know I know. I'm about a month behind. Id tell you my excuses and how my computer was taken apart and busy life blah blah but I'm sure you don't care and that's not what you came to read my blog for. So here is what you want...

Mikelle likes to play peekaboo
We went to a friends wedding and Kirsten loved to dance!
Kirsten eating Num nums lolWow!!! Is it just me or is he smiling in this picture!!!!
Dustin and me.
Mommy and Mikelle!
And Happy Mikelle!
(it just now occurred to me that Dustin and his dad are wearing near matching tops)
Kirsten Still loves to be Mommies little helper. She is really into doing the dolly's hair. I think we have a future professional on our hands. Mikelle with Pig tails
Mikelle without pigtails hahaKirsten loves play-doh
The girls all bundled up for the winterOur neighbors found some stray kittens ans we found them homesKirsten loves the ki-kis
some cute fam pics
mommy and Mikelle
the whole goofy family... I think this photo suits us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment