Thursday, December 8, 2011

more pics

I hosted a preschool where the kids all got to play an instrument and we made a preschool abc band lol It was... loud. :) We sang ABC, twinkle twinkle, and lots of nursery rhymes.
Someday these sister photos will get better.... I thinkShe is the sweetest little thing ever!

Wheres your belly button?
(I just taught her where her boobies are now also:) Dustin thinks that's weird. I think its cute.)
I got a new camera for Christmas! Yes, I get to use it now! yeah! Best part- It takes good photos second best part... ITS PINK!!!

Here are some playing around pics
We've been playing lots of Princess dress up games lately :)
Ive started to style Kirstens hair curly. I think it looks cute.
Kirsten practicing her jumping
Hanging out with mommy
I cut Dustins hair for school. It was pretty darn good if I say so myself. Normally you can just look at my hair/school projects on facebook. But I thought I did pretty good. Wanted to show u!

No comments:

Post a Comment