So I think Im going to have to catch up a bit here... I started school on the 19th and therefore I have been at school 4 nights a week which nighttime is my usual blog time so that the kids are in bed. However... I cant think of much to catch up on.. Good thing I take pictures cuz Otherwise I would never remember anything!!!
Here is Kirsten playing with a doll head :)

Mikelle being cute Mikelle

Mikelle got a little Boise State cheerleading uniform!!! Go team Go! Kirsten's has been ordered and is currently on its way in the mail!!!

One of Kirsten's Friends had a birthday party that we attended. They had a game where the kids would try to eat a doughnut from off the string without using their hands... Kirsten wasnt to into that Idea lol

Can I just have the doughnut?

Kirsten still loves preschool. She loves to hang out with her friends. she can tell me what sounds K, T, and H makes. I love it.

Here is the Handprint trees that we made for preschool. Kirsten made these ones in advance to test them out. She loves handprint painting and put the leaves out all by herself!!! What a big girl!

Mik-E-Beans!


Swinging on the swing! Mommy and Mikelle date.
(Daddy and Kirsten went to Uncle Weston's soccer game together and they got to kick the ball around)

No comments:
Post a Comment