First is an old video of Mikelle holding hands and walking..
And here is a video from today of Mikelle walking!!! Without hands!!! about 4ish steps! I caught it on camera! Today! 10/26/11 8 months old!
And here are SOME of the words Kirsten can say after her ear surgery. She also says turtle really cute but is refusing to say it. (those of you who have had phone conversations with her know)
And for some more fun here are some baby growls
I love my kids!
And here is a video from today of Mikelle walking!!! Without hands!!! about 4ish steps! I caught it on camera! Today! 10/26/11 8 months old!
And here are SOME of the words Kirsten can say after her ear surgery. She also says turtle really cute but is refusing to say it. (those of you who have had phone conversations with her know)
And for some more fun here are some baby growls
I love my kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment