Friday, April 5, 2013

what we've been up to

Hey sorry I know I'm super bad about writing on here now. I have been crazy busy. Kirsten has preschool 4 mornings a week and then she has therapy's 5xs a week. Its intense. Plus add on being a night student and Im sure you can imagine what our home looks like right now. I also used up all my photo space on my blog so I have to upload my pictures to another site and then upload them on to my blog... in otherwords, Im lazy.

Kirsten applied for a therapy dog. We are waiting for her references to be turned in and then we get to interview with them. We had to make a 15 minute video about Kirsten. I think it turned out great! I had never made a video before and I really liked it. I wish I could figure out how to make it viewable on here.

We have been enjoying the nice weather lately and been trying to do more things outside. Mikelle and I play at the park when Kirsten has her longer therapy days. They love to play on the "play places". We have been trying to do a play date at least once a week. Its hard because we literally only have 1 day that isnt completely scheduled out.

The girls have also been loving ice cream lately, in fact I have to remember to keep the lock on the fridge/ freezer. I took a shower and when i came back Kirsten was relaxing on the couch watching her movie while eating staight out of the tub of ice cream with a spoon.

Mikelle enjoys singing. Its super cute. She makes up a lot of her own lyrics, for example one of her most recent song lyrics went something like this " da da da faurted (farted), ed it id all fall down, all gone say bye bye." ya... No idea where she comes up with this stuff. they never fail to amaze me lol.

 Here are your pictures, because I know thats mostly why you get on here :)




No comments:

Post a Comment